As an additive to concrete, concrete accelerator reduces the amount of water needed while maintaining the workability of the concrete. The result is a faster setting time, which reduces manpower requirements and allows concrete to be usable sooner.
The Advantages of using Calcium Chloride in Concrete:
- Accelerated curing allows early removal of forms, earlier finishing operations and sooner availability for use
- Shorter concrete curing and protection periods; which can be especially useful in cold weather conditions
- Shorter time required for initial and final setting
- Resistant to sulfate attack and bleeding
- Increase in strength, water tightness and flexibility
- Resistance to freezing and thawing damage is improved at early stages
Experience the benefits of this effective concrete additive for yourself! Contact us today for a quote.