Owing to our vast industry experience in this domain, we are able to manufacture and supply topnotch quality Concrete Floor Sealant. We offer Aquaseal -WB, which is a highly demanded sealant used for the sealing of various porous surfaces. Offered products are highly acclaimed by the clients for their easy applications, highly inflammable, UV stability, longer shelf life and ability to withstand extreme temperature. The Concrete Floor Sealant is applied on exterior or interior walls for sealing of various plazas, parking lots, courtyards and concrete floorings.
- Clean the surface to be applied with clean potable tap water, & allow the surface to dry out.
- The surface has to be free from any Dust, Dirt, Grease, oil, etc.
- Take the material in a Bucket or in a Paint pan depending upon the method of application.
- Apply either by brush or a Roller with uniform strokes to achieve a uniform sealed look on the concrete surface.
- Allow the first coat to dry for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours before applying the second coat.
- Avoid full traffic and vehicular traffic until the second coat has dried thoroughly well ,at least a minimum of 24 Hours post application of the sealer
- When applying the sealer in outdoors, do not apply if rain, fog, or extremely
- High humidity is expected within 6-8 hours of application, or if freezing
- Temperatures could occur within 24 hours. Do not apply the sealer to any
- Surface if the temperature of the surface and the air is under 10Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°Cent or
- Over 38Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°Centigrade. Cool ambient and surface temperatures will affect the drying time of the sealer.
- Eco-friendly as it is water based,
- Dry film highly abrasion resistant, resistant to general house hold chemicals.
- Easy to apply either by brush or Roller.
- Good UV Resistant, Clear & Semi glossy film.
- Can withstand General temperature shocks without becoming brittle or chalky
- Provides an aesthetic & easy to maintain dust free surface on which it is applied.
Approximately 80 to 120 sft/kg/coat **
**(depending upon the surface texture & porosity of the substrate)